December was a very cool month as far as growth spurts go. You really have learned a lot! Here’s a few things you’ve learned so far:
1) How to put everything in your mouth. Your hands, other people’s hands, your feet, blankets, bibs, toys, shirts, hair…
2) How to laugh… you really have learned how to giggle and when you think something is funny, you crack and up and can’t stop!
3) How to stick your tongue out… and then you keep it out. Maybe you get this from dad.
4) You’re learning how to stick to a consistent sleep schedule FINALLY. We’ve implemented a written schedule and have followed it regularly the whole month and it seems to have paid off. You’re getting 15 hours of sleep a day which is what babies need. You get fed exactly every 3 hours, but that will change soon since your intake will require more liquid with less frequent feedings.
5) You’re recognizing people.
6) You raise your left eyebrow when you understand something for the first time. It’s like the “aha!” moment for you.
7) You like to jump up and down on people’s laps
You learning what your body can do. Often times, you’ll put your feet in your mouth or bend backwards so your head leans all the way back (on the floor) to see how close you can get the back of your head to touch your feet.
9) You’re not crawling yet, but if someone stands you up, you can manage standing on your feet with just the slightest of assistance.
10) Your cries are easy as pie to interpret now.
Is this not the cutest face?!
There are 49 photos that have been uploaded to “More December Photos” in the baby gallery. Enjoy!